Suddenly Royal  - Nichole Chase

I've got to say, I didn't have that high expectations for this book. The plot didn't really catch my fancy, but a friend gave this such a good review, and I try to keep an open mind with the New Adult genre since its still new to me, that I thought I would give it a try. And what a joy it was to read!

It was funny. Like really funny. I loved Samantha. She was realistic as a grad student suddenly thrust into the spotlight. She was smart, funny, down to earth and relatable. Her interactions with Jess, Alex, Chadwick, everyone really, were so entertaining. The banter had me smiling throughout the entire book.

And then there was Alex. Oh, Alex. *sigh* Love. I love. Just perfection. It wasn't that he was a prince either. It was that he was passionate, patient, protective, loving,...Oh god, just thinking about all the instances of his perfection make me swoon all over again. I want one :( I've run out of adequate words.

If you are at all familiar with/interested in the lives of Kate Middleton and Prince William, then you will likely notice some similarities with this story. If you like a good fairy tale/Cinderella story, with a little humor thrown in, this will be a great book for you.